Monday 29 February 2016

My first blog post

Welcome to my blog 2016 my Name is Luke T, hi guys 2 years ago I went to a Lego competition it was at
Toy World in Napier. The prizes were 2 Lego Moon buggy badges, 3 Lego star wars posters, 1 Lego city poster and 1 Lego chema key ring. The Lego man and my Dad and me are friends, he owns Toy World.




I like school because I Love school,
it is cool.

2 years ago me and my family went to splash planet and we went into the lazy river and it was fun and I nearly drowned!

In my family I have my Mum called Jess, my Dad called Chris and me Luke!
My pets are: 2 parrots, a Dog, 1 Cat and 5 Fish!

This is my best friend, his name is Keagan










welcome to 2016 blog

29 comments:

  1. nice Luke like your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very cool Luke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool blog, Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Luke keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Lego to Luke + I like the 2016 GIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW thats a cool photo and the 2016

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it mat

    ReplyDelete
  8. good job luke keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it bro !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing work Luke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice job Luke keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. your Blog blos me away like a rocket going to spas bro :-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thak,s for posting comments on my blog. I fenk i love maths more :-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. good job mat. I look ford to see more of your blog
    Luke. keep it up.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good job luke did you win the lego comp

    ReplyDelete
  16. grate post.I like how you put some things that you had don in the past

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your work is ammmmazzzzing Luke xxxxx you are an amazzzzing kid. I wish you were mine! Oh wait! You are haha😂

    ReplyDelete